Welcome to the Community Media Advanced (CMA) home page. CMA is a fork of the Community Media Drupal (CM Drupal) project and is an effort to continue development for stations and organizations that used to rely on the Difficult Starter Kit.
CM Drupal is a collaborative effort to provide a free, open source suite of tools built upon Drupal and CiviCRM to manage the internal and external workflow of a community based media organization including the projects, shows, people, events, media and metadata (including playback server integration).
To be able to fully take advantage of the CMA advanced modules, an organization will need a high level of technical support, be it in-house or through technical vendors. To get any or all of these modules working on your site will take careful planning and focused effort in implementation. Included documentation assumes an understanding of the Drupal and CiviCRM internal API’s.
The CMA modules include:
- CMA CiviCRM Certify Certifies participants of a CiviEvent. Certification is a fieldable Drupal entity.
- CMA CiviCRM Multiday Event Creates Date based nodes in Drupal mirrored to CiviCRM
- CMA Airing Defines Airing entity and provides some starter Views.
- CMA Airing Conflict Defines Airing conflict entity and provides some starter Views.
- CMA Airing Grid Module gives the ability to see a schedule of airings in grid form, showing a 6 hour time block for a whole quarter
- CMA Batch Airing Reservations Module to create a menu hook that will create reservations for certain types of projects over a season of programming.
- CMA Cablecast Provides Tightrope Cablecast integration for Community Media facilities. Integrates with the Community Media Project and Show modules.
- CMA Cablecast Advanced Synch Provides Tightrope Cablecast integration for Community Media facilities. Integrates with the Community Media Project and Show modules.
- CMA Cablecast Staff Links Adds links to Producer, Project, Show and Airing nodes and entities back to Cablecast Playback Server. Staff must be able to authenticate to Cablecast server to use.
- CMA Community Media TV Schedules Allows stations to easily choose colors and have a responsive display of tv schedules. Can be integrated with other CMA modules to pull in data from a variety of master control systems.
- CMA Crew Connect Provides helper files for managing crew connections. Relies on the Crew Request and Crew Application content types
- CMA Inventory Adder Allows users to add any type of equipment or facility using the template content types
- CMA Project Enables Project Content Type with only a Title field, a few Views, and a bit of UI. Add fields to the Project Content Type to complete the configuration.
- CMA Project Picker Allows users to pick their project by ID or Name, then the results give links to the users.
- CMA Program Import A module that creates a menu hook that provides a form to upload a CSV in order to create Shows and Airings.
- CMA Reservations API Enable reservation options on any content type.
- CMA Reservations: Email Sends confirmation or receipt emails when reservation is created or confirmed
- CMA Reservations Inventory Adds an Inventory Taxonomy to Content Type and Nodes in that type. Can limit Reservable Items to specific items in UI.
- CMA Reservations Inventory Adder Allows users to add any type of equipment or facility using the template content types
- CMA Reservations Operator History Module will create a new table and store reservation operator history
- CMA Reservations Pin Number Module will allow force operators to enter a pin number when creating/editing a reservation.
- CMA Reservations Printable Contract Adds a printable contract option to Reservation nodes.
- CMA Reservations Project Suggestor This module will use AJAX to populate a dive of the user’s projects upon selection of the Admin project field.
- CMA Reservations Report Helper functions for reservation reports
- CMA Reservations Resource Chart Will display a chart(s) of reservations
- CMA Series Request A module that handles the Series Request related hooks
- CMA Series Slot Module will allow operators to schedule series slots. Each slot is either a premiere of a show or a repeat of a show.
- CMA Show Request Module will manipulate admin scheduling fields to handle show requests
- CMA Role Home A very simple module that allows you to set a home page page for each role
- CMA Telvue Defines API functions to allow Drupal to communicate with a Telvue system.
- CMA Telvue Airing Import – Allows importing of telvue schedules without the dependencies of feeds. Provides a UI for stations to manually run imports as well as set options for how to deal with imports.
- CMA Timespan Helper module to store things like the dates of a Season
- CM Bootstrap CM Bootstrap is a suite of modules and themes specifically designed for community media centers. CM Bootstrap can be integrated with an existing Drupal 7 site, or you can use it to build an entirely new Drupal 7 website. It also integrates seamlessly with multiple master control systems to reduce data entry and keep content and schedules up-to-date. Learn more about CM Bootstrap and its features.
- ECAT Show Import ECAT Importer for Shows Using Cron API instead of Feeds
- SPNN TV Schedule Example module of how to import “Airings” without using Feeds.
- MNN Airing Helper module for Airings. Form alters for Airing forms and lots of intense entity API stuff.
- MNN Airing Import Imports Airings from CSV
- MNN Airing Replication Provides an interface reliant on views to replicate quarter of series airings
- MNN Class Import Imports classes to civicrm_multiday_events which creates a linked CiviEvent
- MNN Data Massage A module filled with lots of data cleanup functions and function tester hooks.
- MNN Event Landing Checks for prerequisite requirements before allowing a producer to register for an event
- MNN Google Translator Inserts teh Google Translate box into the theme. This uses the Google Translate module.
- MNN Import Overview Queries to compare node counts between D4.7 and D7
- MNN Inventory Search Searches reservable and non-reservable items
- MNN Menu Creates custom menu pages
- MNN Multiday Event Customizations to the CiviCRM Multiday Event
- MNN Prerequisite Check Shows a warning when a participant doesn’t have the required prerequisites for this class
- MNN Programming Exports Module to provide all the programming exports
- MNN Project Helper module for dealing with MNN projects –mostly Form alters and node api hooks.
- MNN Project ID Allows staff to manually set the OG Group ID (gid)
- MNN Project Import Feed for Importing Project CSV
- MNN Bucket and Item Import Importers to Create or Update Reserable Nodes in multiple types and non-reserable Facilities and Equipment
- MNN Reservable Type Templates Includes templates for Facility and Equipment
- MNN Reservation Required Project Will make Project (or any organic group actually) be required for a reservation
- MNN Reservations Small tweaks to reservations for MNN
- MNN Reservations Import Import Reservation nodes with association to Producer, Project, and Inventory
- MNN Show Helper module for dealing with MNN shows –mostly Form alters and node api hooks.
- MNN Show Import Feed for Importing Show CSV
- MNN User ID Allows staff to manually set the UID
- MNN User Page Customizations to the user page for MNN producers
Open Signal PCM
- Open Signal PCM Airing Module providing custom airing support for PCM, includes form_alter, presave, and view hooks.
- Open Signal PCM Airing Feature Feature to contain all Airing related functionality for Open Signal PCM
- Open Signal PCM Aspera Upload Add upload tab to Shows with Aspera integration.
- Open Signal PCM Cablecast Warning Shows an alert on every page if Cablecast a dev instance is using the production Cablecast server
- Open Signal PCM Create Users This module creates drupal user accounts based on existing CiviCRM contact records based on various factors (group, activity, etc.)
- Open Signal PCM Data Massage Module with menu hooks and data cleanup functions
- Open Signal PCM Demo Survey Adds a survey (any Webform) to successful CiviCRM Registrations.
- Open Signal PCM Field Value Save Hack Module is a hack to deal with an issue of lost fields
- Open Signal PCM Form Helper functions for PCM specific form stuff
- Open Signal PCM Menu Creates custom menu pages
- Open Signal PCM Project Helper functions for PCM specific project stuff
- PCM Project Feature Will manage all of the fields, views, and permissions for Projects
- Open Signal PCM Reservation Helper functions for PCM specific reservation stuff
- Open Signal PCM Rollout Module for assisting in the rollout of the updated programming system for PCM in the first part of 2015
- Open Signal PCM Series Request Feature Will manage all of the fields, views, and permissions for Series Requests
- Open Signal PCM Show Module providing custom show support for PCM, includes form_alter, presave, and view hooks.
- Open Signal PCM Show Feature The show content type, all of its fields, and all of its views.
- Open Signal PCM Studio Request Defines an entity for studio requests.
- Open Signal PCM Studio Request Feature The feature to contain the studio request functionality